Dr. Sonia Lal Gupta
MD, AB (USA)
Area Of Expertise
Headache, Migraine, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, Dementia, Stroke, Peripheral Neuropathy, Back Pain, Pain Management
- MBBS - Government Medical College, Patiala
- Neurology- New York Medical College, New York
- Headache Medicine – University of South Florida
- Vascular Neurology- New York Medical College, New York
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry(ABPN)
- Diplomate, American Board of Vascular Neurology
- Diplomate, Headache Medicine- United Council of Neurological Subspecialties(UCNS)
- Diplomate, American Society of Neuro-Imaging
Sonia Lal Gupta MD is a highly qualified Board Certified Neurologist specializing in Headache medicine and Vascular Neurology.
She has worked as an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Loyola University in Chicago.She is board certified in four American Boards including Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neurosonology and Headache Medicine.
She was awarded the “Neurologist of the year” award at the India Health and Wellness Summit held in New Delhi in December 2014 for her achievements and as an upcoming young achiever in the field of Neurology.